Satisfied customers are the best advocates for your brand, product, service, etc. How can you build strong relationships with your customers? How can you keep them engaged and interested? Web Mag recently posted 12 helpful strategies:
1. Build a relationship first.
2. Aim for ongoing engagement.
3. Put more energy into your “Give” column than in your “Take” column.
4. Look in the mirror.
5. Make no assumptions.
6. Ask your brand advocates what they want.
7. Listen to your consumers.
8. Hear what your consumers are saying.
9. Be authentic.
10. Use social media to serve, not just to sell.
11. Innovate, don’t stagnate.